DC Real Estate Salesperson Training
Our 60 hour DC real estate licensing course is taught by professional trainers and industry experts who care about your success. Since 1998, we have helped more than 10,000 local real estate agents with their licensing and continuing education needs.
How to enroll into our Washington DC real estate salesperson training course:
- Browse the schedule below to see which location best suits your needs
- Complete either the downloaded enrollment form
- Download our school catalog for information on attendance policies, refunds, and course content
- You must provide a copy of one of the following documents: high school diploma, high school transcript showing your graduation date, GED, undergraduate degree, graduate degree, doctorate degree, etc. This program requires that students have obtained at least a high school diploma or GED. One of the aforementioned documents will satisfy this requirement
- Pay in person at PDI office
- Mail Money Order payment to PDI
- Pay by credit card by calling in
Personal and company checks are NOT accepted
- Tuition: $148.35
- Registration: $29.50
- Books and Materials: $117.15
- Total Cost: $295.00
You actually made me look forward to class and enjoy the subject matter. I felt like I got a real world perspective on real estate and how things really work.
No classes are scheduled at this time. Please check back at a later date.