Maryland Real Estate Licensing Classes
Our 60 hour Maryland real estate licensing course is taught by professional trainers and industry experts who care about your success. Since 1998, we have helped thousands of real estate agents with their pre and post-licensing needs.
How to enroll into our Maryland real estate salesperson training course:
- Browse the schedule below to see which location best suits your needs.
- Download and complete the enrollment form
- Download our school catalog for information on attendance policies, refunds, and course content
- You must provide a copy of government issued photo ID i.e. Drivers License, Passport, Birth Certificate, etc
- You must also provide a copy of one of the following documents: high school diploma, high school transcript showing your graduation date, GED, bachelors degree, graduate degree, doctorate degree, etc. This program requires that students have obtained at least a high school diploma or GED. One of the aforementioned documents will satisfy this requirement
- In person at PDI office
- Mail Money Order payment
- Pay by credit card by calling in
Personal and company checks are NOT accepted
- Tuition: $148.35
- Registration: $29.50
- Books and Materials: $117.15
- Total Cost: $295.00
We are currently not offering any live courses. If you're interested in an online course package, click here.