Get Your VA Real Estate License Online
Our online Virginia Principles and Practices real estate course will give you the flexibility you need to study at your own pace from the convenience of your home. This course prepares you to take the Virginia exam to get licensed as a Salesperson in Virginia.
- This is a 60-hour independent study course which you will take at your own pace on whichever days and whichever time you wish. You will be required by the software to devote at least 60 “seat-hours” to the course. Because individuals differ in their study techniques and the knowledge they bring to the course, it may take longer than 60 hours to complete the course. There is no limit on the number of hours you spend on the course.
- You will have 6 months to complete the online course material AND take the proctored exam. Should you exceed the 6 month, you may purchase a two-month extension of the course for a fee of $75.00 which will reset you back to the beginning of the course. Contact Winnie to arrange for an extension.
- Upon completion of the proctored final exam, you will receive a certificate of completion along with the test results.
- You will come to our office in Kensington, MD to take the final exam of the course material. You’ll be given a private area to take the test within the allotted 3 hours. Most students take 2 hours or less
Note: A criminal conviction MAY affect your ability to be licensed through the Virginia Real Estate Board. It is advisable to contact the Virginia Real Estate Board for information specific to becoming a real estate agent (Title 54.1 Chapter 21 of the Code of Virginia and the Virginia Real Estate Regulations).
A PDI student after proudly passing his proctored exam with us
- Complete and submit the enrollment agreement form, proof of age (photo ID or drivers license) and your high school diploma or GED certificate to PDI prior to enrolling. We accept the following documents: high school diploma, GED certificate, high school transcript displaying your graduation date, college diploma/degree, graduate degree, etc.
- The enrollment agreement, proof of age, and education documents can be sent to us via one of three methods:
- faxed to 301-949-5441
- mailed to the PDI Office: 10605 Concord St. Suite 301 Kensington, MD 20895.
- Complete a self-assessment to see if online learning is right for you. Click here
It will take a couple days for our Assistant Director to review your documents. Upon approval, you'll receive a link to purchase the online course and begin your studies.Any questions can be directed to Winnie via email or phone at 240-514-2326. She is off on Thursdays but questions and emails will be replied to again on Friday